Colonial Classic Qualification Rules
1. In order to qualify for the 2020 Colonial Classic, you must first be a member of a participating Local Horse Show Series (the Blue & Gray Circuit is participating).
2. Riders will accumulate points from 4/26/20 until 8/9/20. The top 3 riders eligible for each Colonial Classic division will be selected by their horse show series to show at the Colonial Classic.
3. PLEASE NOTE: The divisions for the Colonial Classic are not exactly the same as the Blue & Gray Circuit. When the Colonial Classic divisions are confirmed for 2020, so please familiarize yourself with the division descriptions. If you have questions about division eligibility, please contact us.
4. The board of the Blue & Gray Circuit will determine qualifiers by the following criteria: 1) Eligibility for Colonial Classic divisions, including age of rider, height of fences shown during season, height of mount (horse or pony), etc and 2) Points earned at Blue & Gray shows.
5. Riders interested in qualifying are responsible for being prepared to compete in the Colonial Classic division at the height specified by the Colonial Classic. Blue & Gray heights may not correspond exactly.
6. A list of qualified riders will be sent to the Colonial Classic in early August. Qualifiers will then be contacted with further information by the Colonial Classic.